You may be asked to provide a screenshot of your computer screen so HostGator can get a better idea of your problem.
- Go to the problem on your computer and then press the PrtScn key on your keyboard. Nothing seems to happen. [example]
- Open a Paint, Illustrator, or Photo program. In Windows, you may click Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint.
- Go to the Edit menu and click Paste, or you can press Ctrl V.
- Click File > Save As. In the box that pops up, change the "Save As Type" to PNG or JPG. Type any file name you like. Choose a location easy to remember, like the Desktop, and click the Save button.
- To send your screenshot to HostGator, simply attach the PNG or JPG file to your email reply. Alternatively, you can upload the file to your public_html folder and tell us the name of the file.