Credit/Debit Card and PayPal
- Login to http://gbclient.hostgator.com/
- The top-right corner will mention your total amount due.
- In the left menu, click "Make a payment".
- You may now pay the full amount with either credit card or PayPal. FACT: If you have been with HostGator for over 90 days, then you may actually pay any amount you want; over-payments will be applied to your account as a credit.
See more at "gbclient, NEW billing tool for new accounts".
This is how you can tell PayPal to make your payments automatically. Please understand that HostGator will not be in control over the amount of money you send or when PayPal sends it. If you want the automatic payments to stop, you must cancel the Paypal Subscription.
Please do not subscribe in a way which makes your payments late; doing so could cause late fees or service interruption.
- Please sign in at http://gbclient.hostgator.com/
- Once signed in, click Manage Subscriptions (in the left-hand menu).
- Enter your payment information under the Paypal Subscription Creator.
- Initial Payment - This is the amount you want to pay immediately.
- Start Cycle In - This is how long PayPal should wait before making the first automated payment. This needs to be the starting date so PayPal can determine when to make future automated payments.
- Billing Cycle - This determines how long PayPal should wait between automated payments. After the first automated payment, PayPal will count these days/months and then make the second automated payment, etc.
- Billing Cycle Cost - This is the amount of money PayPal should send for every automated payment. PayPal cannot send a different amount every cycle, so you may need to make manual payments if you order extra services which incur one-time fees.
- Click the "Subscribe" button.
Cash, Check or Money Orders
Make payment to "HostGator.com" and send via postal mail:
11251 Northwest Freeway, Suite 400
Houston, TX 77092
United States of America
We will apply this payment to your account as soon as we receive it, but not earlier.
Switching Payment Methods
You are welcome to switch how you pay at any time; there is usually no need to contact HostGator. Please follow the instructions for a one-time payment using the new method. If you pay an invoice before we charge your credit card, then we will not charge your card automatically.
If you want to permanently change your payment method, please contact our support team via live chat, telephone, or email [email protected].